Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey guess what?

I've been trying (again) to avoid infertility process posts while we are taking the cycles off, but I wanted to share my excitement this morning at seeing a second line on the ovulation test.

I wasn't sure if my body was going to shift into that mode correctly or not after so many medicated cycles, so I felt it was a crap shoot to use the tests this week, but I'm sure glad I took the chance.

If my guess is correct, we'll be trying to make babies the old fashioned way for the next few days.

(Like many things my happiness is counterpointed by the sad news shared by Hola Isabel this morning. She and her family are certainly in my thoughts today.)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you, you ovulating fiend! Good luck with the old-fashioned baby making! Poor Isabel, though. So sad. Technically she lives about 30 minutes away from me but I doubt she'd appreciate a plate of brownies and hug right now, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't sound like she would appreciate either. I wish there was something we (as the internet) could do to let her know how much we care. Being strong isn't all it's cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete