Friday, March 14, 2008

Plan v. 1.1

Day 3 Blood work: check

HSG Scheduled? check

Post-Coital Scheduled? no check.

So the good news is that I don't have to travel the day of the HSG - I was able to convince my ob/gyn's office to do it earlier than their standard CD's 9-12, so that's on for Monday. And I scored some medication which should make the catheter insertion go much easier and less painless than the biopsy. I'm not looking forward to the procedure, but I'm as ready as I'm going to be. I am wondering if they will use green dye in honor of St. Patrick's day.

I was also able to get the blood work taken at my ob/gyn's office when I went by to pick up the magic medication and paperwork for the HSG. The woman there does a great job, hits my veins on the first try, doesn't bruise, that sort of thing. The results should be in next week sometime.

I plan to call the RE's office the first of the week (after my HSG) to schedule the Post-Coital for the week after Easter. Am a little concerned about this because this is my first non-clomid cycle since November, and am hoping I don't revert back to the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule I experienced earlier in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment