Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Trying to Look on The Up Side

So, I tested again, yesterday. With a fresh HPT, and with the same result.

By CD27 there should be a hint of something there, right? Anyway, I'm trying to look at the bright side...
  • I can totally take advantage of the multiple bars at the resort we're going to on our upcoming vacation/10 year anniversarymoon.
  • I wont have to worry about morning sickness starting while we are on vacation.
  • The potential due date would have been mid-late December so any issues with holiday overlap have (potentially, given LO's early arrival) been erased.
  • We get to keep trying and having fun and enjoying being a family of 3.

Speaking of our upcoming vacation, it's time to get back to trying to check things off the frustratingly never-ending to-do list.

As an aside - that list includes not only what to do for LO when my parents are watching her at our house but also a secondary packing list for when the in-laws pick her up for the remainder of the time to be spent at their house. I'm totally resentful that they can't stay at our house instead of disrupting her routine on top of our being away because it's more convenient for them.

1 comment:

  1. How long will you be on your anniversary vacation? If it's long enough and all things work out, maybe you'll get that pos HPT when you get back . . . I hear that happens a lot over vacations. *baby dust your way!*

    ReplyDelete