Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Years...

Mel over at Stirrup Queens (if you don't read her already, you should totally check her out!), posted an interesting question today:

How have you changed in the last two years? If you’ve been blogging for at least two years, post a link to your nearest blog post to two years ago today.

This made me take a look back and realize that 2 years ago, this morning, I peed on the HPT that shockingly turned from one line to two, and subsequently into the 17 month old dervish who keeps me hopping.

I had no idea the ride (literally, in fact, on the day of her birth) I was in for, and despite my whining and moaning about certain things, I'm so happy to be aboard (though at times it's just by my finger tips!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. So funny to think it's been 2 years! Man how time flies.

    ReplyDelete