Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Questionable Cycles - The Results

For those playing along at home, I managed to use up one of the remaining HPT's this AM.

So negative there wasn't even an evaporation line along the positive indicator.

(I did dream on Sunday night/Monday morning that the test would be negative. After the dreams I had that Little One would arrive early and this dream, I'm starting to wonder...)

At the same time there was some light pink discharge which has yet to expand into darker territory.

WTF body, wtf?

I have to admit that despite all of the potential negatives to a positive, I'm disappointed. And frustrated.

And, less importantly but still true, annoyed because now I can't explain the last couple of pounds I've mysteriously put back on as anything but poor food and exercise choices.

I guess DH and I should talk about this tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I'm sorry to hear that. Negative tests are just so frigging NEGATIVE, you know?! Boo. Maybe the extra pounds could just be lady-times related bloat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shucks... but I do hate the WTF part more then anything else!

    ReplyDelete