Thursday, September 1, 2011

DH's Excitement - fizzle

So the phone interview was yesterday and he's not exactly sure that the position is what he was thinking.

Of course, since it was a panel interview it was apparently more of them asking questions and much less opportunity for him to ask any of his own. Hopefully if he makes it to the next round of in person interviews there will be more opportunity.

And at least the process has given him hope that there are options out there. (And we're back to his being so frustrated with work that he could explode...the boy's got issues.)

Oh well. Just when I'd started to get my mind wrapped around the possibility of moving back. Must keep telling myself "I am a leaf on the wind."



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope that "Leaf on the wind" reference was from Serenity. I hope I hope I hope!!!

    ReplyDelete