Monday, August 1, 2011

Snippets

  • Cleaning up splattered milk droplets after I knock the sippy cup off the table.
  • Little One stacking blocks on her own.
  • Little One screeching her versions of doggie and banana.
  • Finally understanding yet one more reason "they" suggest getting a dog first - neither is afraid to put their face in your crotch in public.
  • Saying "Hello Beautiful" to my morning cup of iced coffee made with coffee from Saturday (refrigerated since then), almost 1/4 c. of sugar and heavy cream. Diet food it is not.
  • Wondering how it is that despite being a stay at home mom I can still get very little done around the house.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun randomness! I am trying to get enough courage to make 'expresso' mix so that I can do iced coffee... yum!

    ReplyDelete