Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside

I know this because once the temperature drops to a certain point the lift gate on my vehicle doesn't spring to it's full height without assistance. I don't think the shocks approve of the change in temps and it's their little protest.

However, I forgot about this little fact until last night when I went to load groceries in the semi-dark parking lot and cracked my forehead into the corner of the metal box surrounding the latch.

Ow.

Of course its on the side where I part my hair, so even with concealer, there's no hiding the fact that I've got a nice goose egg on my forehead.

I suppose I could walk around like Cousin Itt. Which may not be a bad idea as I could also be asleep under there and no one would notice! (I had no idea that his name was spelled with two t's. The things you learn thanks to teh internets!)

1 comment:

  1. Owch! I wonder if mine will do that too, I'd better watch out!

    ReplyDelete