Tuesday, August 19, 2008

(Maybe Not So) Helpful Hints...

Reading today's paper there was a hint in the "Héloise" Column that caught my funny bone.

The suggestion was that after visiting the dentist, you put the goodie bag with the toothbrush, floss, and paste samples in your suitcase so that you never arrive at a location without these vital items.

It's not a bad suggestion, but my response was that I guess it didn't matter if you forgot something else I would consider equally as vital - say, underwear - because you would have a nice new toothbrush!

Seriously, how many people do you know that travel (on any sort of basis) who don't carry a full inventory of their grooming necessities?

Furthermore, it's a lot easier to ask the front desk of a hotel or even a friend or relative for a toothbrush and/or paste, than it is to ask for a spare pair of underwear.

Am I wrong on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment