Friday, February 29, 2008

Running thoughts

I just deleted a craptastic post about my inability to listen to the little voice in my head when buying new bath towels at Tarjay, which has caused me to make 3 trips over the course of 5 days. I wonder if they are available on-line? Hmm.

We're in the middle of the two-week wait to find out if last weekends natural attempt was successful. Always a crap shoot with low morphology. Hell, it's a crap shoot even without any issues. If we were successful, it will make the annoyance of the 3x/day medication worth it. If not, gah. But at least I can stop for a couple weeks!

DH watched "We are Marshall" last night. I watched about 45 minutes and tears rolled down my face for a good portion of that time. I hate crying at movies. Life sucks enough without being tortured by fiction (even if it's based on a true story).

Up to Wintergreen tonight for the weekend. That means I can sleep in Saturday, no early rise for Pilates. Yay. Though, I seem to have a flexibility issue in my lower back. Without weight on my legs I can not sit up from a prone position (I get to my mid-back and then get stuck). And since it's one of the main moves in Pilates, I really need to be able to do it. Maybe yoga would help to loosen that area?

I wish we had plans to go somewhere warm this spring - for a week or two. The 4-day trip to Florida at the beginning of May just isn't exciting me. I need more motivation than uncomfortably snug pants to start using the elliptical machine again.

Why is it that I am more tired now after trying to get to bed before 11pm all this week than I was before I started getting more sleep? It's just not right!

I think I need a snow day. Even if it hasn't snowed. There's nothing like an unexpected day off to just make things seem better. DH asked if he could call in disgruntled this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Call in disgruntled...HA That made me laugh and I even snorted. HAHA I should totally use that one!

    ReplyDelete