Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole

Every so often I get the itch to check the statistics - see where people are coming from, what they are looking for.

And in my view, the current crop of results is downright boring. For your agreement, in order of appearance over the last month the top 5 search terms have been:
  • copperosity/copperrosity (variations)
  • behr orange / apricot light
  • gunpowder punch
  • recessed tv (variations)
  • mini lupron with menopur
Where are the searches for poo, dirty diaper stink bombs and vomit? Apparently I need to up my game...or change my blog name.

And visitors have come from:
  • United State
  • Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Brazil
  • Canada
Also Russia, United Kingdom, Australia, and France.

I also looked at the lifetime top posts, which is what took me down the rabbit hole: Number one was the post about Little One's surprise arrival, another was about her first bottle, and I was off...(especially after checking out some FB picture's of a college friend's one month old - I had forgotten how tiny they are to start!)

So, if you landed here through one of the above searches, and stuck around, or are reading from a foreign (to me) country - please say hi! Or say hi! anyway and tell me what brought you.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! to all my US readers. I hope your celebration is as enjoyable as the inevitable post-turkey haze.

1 comment:

  1. I must account for a large portion of the German hits. :-)
    You should post more often, you know that?
    Happy holidays!

    Coincidentally, my birth story is also my most read post. People must love birth stories, I guess.

    ReplyDelete