Just a warning - bodily fluids will be mentioned....
Last night was a record setter for me. I visited the potty 5 times from the time I started getting ready for bed to when I got up in the morning and started the morning routine. Usually it's 3 times. Here's the schedule:
1) Go before getting ready for bed. This is standard.
2) Go again before getting into bed. This is not standard
3) Go a couple hours later. This is standard.
4) Go another couple hours later. This is not standard.
5) Go first thing after getting up. This is standard.
It was kinda freaky. Guess that means I did a pretty good job of hydrating myself yesterday. Phew.
Yes, I'm aware that excess thirstiness and urination are signs of the diabeetus. But I don't recall being particularly thirsty or drinking so much yesterday. I was kinda hoping it was my body flushing the swelling in my feet (yes, both are swollen, the left still moreso than the right), but no such luck.