Saturday, October 31, 2009

Huh?

(For those who are not interested in such things, bodily fluids will be mentioned.)







This morning when I wiped after my morning evacuation (evacuation comp....evacuation comple....evacuation...complete - name the movie?)I noticed some pink on the tp.

But my temp hasn't dropped (which is about the biggest thing I've gotten out of charting, that my temp always drops the day before or the day of my period), and I saw about the same color 4 weeks ago while in the wait for Beta after the FET which ended up positive, even if just for a short while, and I haven't seen anything more or had cramping today.

So, I'm left wondering what exactly is going on here. The hopeful and magical portion of my brain argues that what I've seen is implantation bleeding. The logical portion of my brain wants to argue that it's just early spotting and my temps will drop tomorrow. I guess time will have to tell.

But some actual magic might be nice...

2 comments:

  1. When I got my BFP, I was CONVINCED that the bleeding I was experiencing before my beta signaled my period. So, don't give up home.

    Also, I'm responding back to a comment you left on my blog about Sandals Resorts. We've been looking at the packages and reading reviews, and have seen some really mixed reviews. It looks wonderful and affordable. I'd love to hear about your experiences and where you went. It'd be nice to get the perspective of someone I "know" especially since I'm not a seasoned traveler. Shoot me an e-mail if you have a min at ymabme@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Implantation bleeding would be nice! I hope this is the month for you and that AF never rears her ugly head! Good luck. (-:

    ReplyDelete