Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my husband who puts up with me.

I am thankful for our animals who bring me so much joy.

I am thankful for my job and my husband's job.

I am thankful for the ability to pay our bills without worry thanks to the above jobs.

I am thankful that we live in a country with access to medical care with very few limitations.

I am thankful that we are going to my in-laws for Thanksgiving so I'm not responsible for all the food.

I am thankful for teh internets which allow strangers (and those of us who are strange) to connect with each other around the world.

I'm sure there's a ton of other things, but these were top of my list.


I hope you have a very happy (and filling!) Thanksgiving.


Infertility Update:
Today's appointment showed one 10x11 egg hanging out on the right ovary, the left ovary was shy. Once found, it didn't appear to have any eggs in production. The FSH shots were bumped from half-dose at 75 units to 100 units daily. Another appointment on Saturday with the other RE in the group (never met him, but what's one more person looking at my lady bits?), and current (educated) guess on the next IUI is Tuesday. My RE will call with more information after my appointment Saturday - trigger shot date & time, what else I need to do, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment