Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Well, Then

I should have knocked on wood with that last post.

Since then my 89 year old grandmother had a pretty significant heart attack which has her in the hospital through at least Wednesday and then into nursing home care. It really makes me appreciate even more that she's still here.

Less significantly I have yet another cold and today very little patience with the also cranky one who should have slept until 7/7:30 but woke me up at 5AM for no discernible reason.

Oh and did I mention that DH was away for a week for work and has to leave again for another chunk shortly? You better believe I'm counting down the days until we leave for our 10-year anniversary-moon!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! When it rains it pours, no? Keep your head up, chicky. You're doing great and rest is on the way!

    ReplyDelete