Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Back!

And you know, I didn't miss it one single bit.

Honestly, I thought it might just stay away for a while longer, but I guess somewhere between 18 and 19 months without is a pretty good run.

I am glad that I'm not going to have to encourage it to reappear through hormone manipulation though - which was the flip side of my thinking it might stay away a while longer.

The only two questions I have are:
1. Did it return because Little One weaned herself / did Little One wean herself because the milk started to change with the hormonal changes?

And More Importantly:

2. Why the hell did it have to return the day before we are due to leave to enjoy a long holiday weekend????

3 comments:

  1. This is like a postpartum question of which came first, the chicken or the egg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over this side of the pond we'd call that "Sods law".
    That's a good time to go without it though. Mine returned at 4 months pp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine returned 6 months post partum. And I see the sweet teenager complexion came back as well. Because what else does a 35 yo mum need, huh? Zits, of course! But I guess the skin acting up means ovulation is slowly back on track as well, so I should be grateful.
    And yes, going on a holiday usually brings it on.
    Sorry for weaning, if it bothers you. Yay if it doesn't. Don't know what to answer, it might be a coincidence, or not. Anyway, happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete